Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Have run out of puff after dong the weekly BIG CLEAN  of the bird verandah.  Good excuse to come in here and sit.  Didn't realise I hadn't blogged for so long.  I've been writing about Balthazar on the Parelli Connect so that has itched my writing bump.  Creative juices have been flowing despite lack of writing.  Have a pencil sketch almost finished.  Unfortunately there is wax bloom especially on the central crow so that from certain angles, as the photo has shown, it appears pale although it is as dark as the other two birds.  Will spray with fixative to see if that makes a difference. 

My creative juices have been flowing.  I've joined pinterest and have spent hours pouring over their art pages.  So much so that when I close my eyes at night colours and shapes play complicated fandangoes behind my eyes.   Have yet to do anything about it but saw this fantastic vision of apple green and candy apple red on a black background I am looking forward to trying. 

And then there's cooking.  Now I understand why people like to cook.  It's a creative act.  I am living proof that people do change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment