Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yesterday was grey and silent and still save for the sibilant hissing of rain sliding down foliage and kissing my upturned face. Today is hard and bright and loud with hammer fists of wind battering the air while torturing trees into unnatural shapes. I'm hibernating inside with two shirts, a vest and ugh boots with thick socks.

It's funny really. Here I am trying to be a bit more oceanic - in the Jung sense of the word - in my writing at the same time as I am earthed, with a frustrating thud, by my inability to listen to music because I can't run Flash. Have found an interesting artist called Tui through one of the blogs I'm following. There's a website where I can listen to or download his music. Had a tantalizing taste with The Doll and the Fish so thought I'd seek out what else he has done - to buy if I could, but it seems he gives his work away.

No comments:

Post a Comment