Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Getting Close!

She says she wants it.  She says she will pay the price asked for.  She rang the realtor.  The realtor rang me.  Said he would email her a contract today,

Driving into town this morning, I thought my heart would burst with joy.  I didn't realize how important moving close to the sea was until it became possible.  Seeing things with the mind's eye can make things real.  Most days when I do yoga I listen to #13 of the ABC Hush Collection.  There are several pieces, one right after the other, which evoke the sea.  Specifically me in a kayak on the sea.  Me in a kayak riding big smooth wave sets.  Me in a kayak riding big smooth wave sets while watching humped back whales glide underneath. 

Every day I listen to those songs and every day I see and feel me on the water.  The harp and piano equate with sun sparkled water.  The rise and fall of the violins, the rise and fall of the waves.  I just close my eyes and I'm there.

Now I am calling the Universe to provide the perfect property, one with a view, with birdsong from the bush with paddocks suitable for the horses, with a characterful house, and something which provides for Richard all that he requires (big shed and a location where the bush doesn't enclose the house.  He has a thing about trees being too close to the house).  

The house we missed out on at Burringbar provides the benchmark. The house pad was clear of trees yet the bush rose in a wall behind the house from which the birds sang symphonies.  The house was high enough to provide a stunning view of serried hills to the west (and coming storms!).  The house itself was perfect.  Two wings, each with bedrooms and baths and private decks, with the living areas and kitchen in the center.  It was as perfect as I could imagine. 

We've seen, desired and watched other perfect properties sell in the time we've been looking so I know they are out there.  Am not convinced the properties in contention number among them THE property.  But I could be wrong.  It all is in the viewing.

Which hopefully I'll be going to do next week.  Once we've signed the contract, I'm contacting realtors and Helen (for a bed to stay in).

1 comment:

  1. The sea, the waves, the whales...you always were a waterbaby :)

    ReplyDelete