Monday, December 4, 2017

Post 22 of 92.

8:41pm.  Have no idea what to write yet trying to write something.  Have been slack about daily two minutes.  So finished my shower, a cup of Bengal tea is steeping, chores are done - have even done some French....

Today, for the first time, am not feeling kind of sick after the 500 calorie regimen.  Perhaps my body is accepting this and reacting accordingly.  The previous two times felt kind of queasy and headachy.  Tonight I feel normal.  Perhaps being a bit more adventurous about what I can eat helps.  I made a salad of fennel bulb, cabbage, carrot and fresh-picked-from-our-garden parsley and silverbeet with a bit of Seasonal salad dressing.   And it was enough.  I'm not slavering after carbohydrates.  After deciding to live the 5:2 diet I decided I would give up the daily with salad two rice crackers slathered with avocado, tomato and Seasonal.  Now I add the tomato and the avocado (which I adore after loathing it as a child - who knew?) directly to the salad so don't feel as though I'm missing out. 

Such a big deal.  Have probably spent 30% of my life thinking of food, diets, my body and how fat it is.  What a waste.  My goal is to take control of this, once and for all, so that eating 'normally' (portion size) becomes normal and requires little or no vigilance.

Everything's possible, right?  8:49pm

No comments:

Post a Comment