Monday, September 28, 2020

 Have just sent the first three chapters and a synopsis to Meg's literary agent.  My heart is pounding.  Closed my eyes and hit SEND.   Couldn't re read and edit any more.  Just an excuse to postpone it.  So now it's out there and I can let it go.  

She says.....

Of course I'll worry and wonder and get my self worth mixed up with creative work.  Like when my application to show at the PO was knocked back.  Still have people telling me they can't believe it, I should resubmit.  And if I was determined, all that making one's thoughts into a reality stuff I am so happy to pontificate about, I'd overcome my bruised ego and try again.

She says....

Of course I won't.  The bruises affected my joy in making stuff - and that's more important than having others see what I've created.  Besides the Images of Uki show is on soon.  I'll put stuff in there - maybe clear up some wall space!

Why does it feel like I've just stripped to dance naked on Main Street?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment