Thursday, October 20, 2011

Going out today, for a social event no less. Me, who doesn't go out. Yoga and grocery shopping, that's about it. KL rang, she and C having an art day at KL's house today. Would I like to come? We've met twice before, once for a trip to the art gallery in Brisbane, another time for a get together such as this one. I wasn't prepared and didn't get much done. Did a sketch of a cockatiel and played with K's cockatoo. Today I'm organized as I'd already started a bare bones sketch from an idea I'd had. Blue inked the whole sheet which had the ink dragged drop spots on it. Stared at it a bit but the idea had nothing to do with what may or may not be seen in the paper, it came while trying to meditate. Anyway, of course the idea is far better than my ability to convey it but I'll give it a bang and see. Jack is loving his new home. Since Crock and Irene have moved out the others have been released from the tiny territories they were confined to by Crock's tyranny. Jack is interacting with all of them and screaming insults at the wild birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment