Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good day today as opposed to yesterday when I was tired, uninspired and headachy. It is the difference between if not night and day, day and dusk. I don't understand why I succumb to such days. I'm sure I'm not alone. I wasn't sick per se yet for all that I accomplished I may as well have stayed in bed with a good book. Anyway, today, despite little sleep I feel great. Have worked on the new drawing and after an unpromising beginning it now has a little life. I will take it to the next Art Day. Last Thursday I met Karen and Caroline for a day of art and conversation. Spent the first hour cuddling a cockatoo which is always a good way to start a day. Sully, a young female, is a delight. If I stopped massaging her head she would gently take my fingers in her beak to remind me of my obligations. Karen finally took her away and put her in her cage. I think I was as disappointed as Sully. I was over caffeinate unfortunately and am sure I talked too much. I don't like to regret actions and I do regret it when my mouth opens and closes with little of substance coming out. Three cups of coffee before noon is more than I can handle. But no one has contacted me to say Thursday has been cancelled

No comments:

Post a Comment