Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Haven't written anything for weeks, nor drawn anything for that matter.  Kind of ground to a halt with the last pencil work and have tucked it behind another easel board so that when I do look at it again, which will be soon, I'll see it afresh.  I'm not sure much more can be done with it.  Art works never turn out as I envision them to be.  The crunch with this one is it might be entered into a local gallery exhibition - if it's accepted of course.  Do I want to go that route.  During meditation last night I was thinking of words from the Divine Matrix of seeing yourself as doing or accomplishing what you want rather than working towards a goal.  The problem is, if it is a problem, is that I seem to be lacking in ambition.  I don't want for anything nor do I desire much.  I used to want to be a good dressage rider.  That never happened and I'm content with that.  I admire other people's art and think it would be nice to have some of my work admired by other people but it doesn't really matter to me one way or another whether they are or not.  The point of doing them is to do them.  So I haven't felt like doing much work of late so I haven't.  Big deal.  Is part of the pay off of aging  knowing that what you have right now is enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment