Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 2 of 92

3:49pm.  Spent the last couple of hours working on a nude study begun in life drawing class.  As usual with me, some of the drawing I quite like while other parts, mainly the head, which has become too busy and fussy, I heartily dislike.  Bah!

Had a call from Lisa of Friends of the Hound (FOTH).  She will be making an appointment to come and assess us and our home to see if we are a good prospect to adopt a greyhound.  Lester finished the dog run which includes access to the Aframe and it looks a treat.  Would've been nice to fence the entire yard but way too much money.

Had a lucid dream last night, probably the first  I've had in 30 years.  A lucid dream which I made into a flying dream...carrying a small grey and white kitten.  Even though I was flying, I couldn't gain much height.  Wonder what that says.  I sailed over hedgerows and fields but flying up into the stratosphere was beyond me.  I realized that in the dream but couldn't seem to do anything about it. 

The dream became lucid while dreaming a very complicated dream of lots of people coming over and sitting in my (strange to me) living room.  I didn't have any food for them but offered to feed their dogs.  Everyone was sullenly crowded together on the furniture.  What made it worse was I hadn't invited them so if they didn't want to be there that was their problem.  Not sure at what point I realized that I was dreaming and decided to ditch the stuffy living room to go fly over field and paddock. 

And it's 3:56.

No comments:

Post a Comment