Monday, October 16, 2017

Right I'm inspired.  Read an article about devoting two minutes to something you felt you didn't have time for.  Just two minutes.  About the time it takes to brush one's teeth.  And giving that daily two minutes for 92 days.  It takes about 10,000 repetitions to form a new habit but heck, 92 days is a good start.

If more than 2 minutes is used, all the better but two minutes minimum.

So, I've filled in an adoption form for a greyhound but haven't sent it yet as I want R to read it first.  R has begun physiotherapy specifically designed for people with Parkinsons and it is already making a difference.  We bought a new used Skoda Yeti (christened after a PG Wodehouse character, the newt loving Augustus Fink Nottle) and gave Jeeves, my darling loyal little Yaris, to a friend and her daughter.

And there's my 2 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment