Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Post 14 of 92

8:52pm.  My ex-husband, who died, I believe, in 2006, would have turned 62 today.  Since we separated and divorced I have always thought Happy Birthday to him on his name day.  Not knowing he had died until this year, I was still wishing him all the best even when he had passed on.  Actually, however, it makes little difference whether he is alive or dead because he is all of a one in the scheme of things...at least he is in how I see 'Reality'.  So today I wished him a happy 62nd birthday. 

We were ultimately unsuited and far too young to have married (as Mom pointed out but which I ignored as I, naturally, knew better).  Nevertheless my ex was a good man, a caring man who had a great love of children, something which I was never going to provide him, and animals, which I would've in abundance.

Happy Birthday Wayne Darling.  We were young but we loved and we did our best.  8:57pm

1 comment: